My campus facility does not have quality rehabilitation and wellness services for the AL/IL community.
AgeSTRONG by Consonus Rehab is offering a perfect blend of clinical, concierge, and wellness programming proven to promote successful resident aging-in-place in a campus setting.
Scroll to See How
Consonus Healthcare is proud to introduce AgeSTRONG, our answer to a growing demand for high-quality Rehabilitation & Wellness services. The goals of these programs are to improve quality of life, create campus wide programming, and produce excellent outcomes for our residents and community partners.
AgeSTRONG is the perfect blend of clinical, concierge, and wellness programming proven to promote successful resident aging-in-place. This is a well-coordinated approach, driven by market analytics, combined with proven clinical programs.
AgeSTRONG by Consonus Rehab is comprised of three services
- Residents have access to the following wellness services:
- Preventative Care Programming includes physical exercise classes, functional activities, and cognitive training activities to help support wellbeing outside of a medical model.
- Personal Fitness training designed around individualized 1:1 training session with the goal of improving strength, flexibility, and/or Cardiovascular endurance of our residents who are looking to maintain their independence and function while on campus.
- Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Services for inpatient rehab include a full complement of Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapy services that are available to residents in a skilled nursing facility setting. Services are typically needed for patients who have recently been discharged from the hospital and need individualized rehabilitation services to return home or to a lower level of care.
- Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Services for outpatient rehab include a full complement of Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapy services that are available to residents who reside in Senior living communities such as Memory Care, Assisted Living, and Independent Living. Outpatient services may also be a benefit to patients who have recently been discharged home from the campus skilled nursing center but would like to continue with their rehab by visiting campus for continued Outpatient therapy.
AgeSTRONG by Consonus Rehab
provides a myriad of benefits for campus facility settings including continuity through the continuum, wellness programming, educational seminars, marketing & admissions support, and more.