I don't have the staff or resources to keep up with what's going on in the rehab industry and my provider isn't helping me.
Consonus is nationally recognized as a future-forward leader in the industry. We can inform you of best practices for today, while helping you plan for tomorrow. We have treatment models in place to protect outcomes during workforce challenges.
Scroll to See How
Consonus has always had a reputation as a place where people count. Our leadership team is made up of industry experts, Trusted Advisors, that are here to help improve the long-term care industry.
Patient Focused Outcomes
Compliance And Audits
Building CensusView Description
Patient Focused Outcomes View Description
Compliance And Audits View Description
Healthcare Reform View Description
Tracking OutcomesView Description
Successful CollaborationsView Description
Data AnalyticsView Description
Our team sits on 17 industry boards & committees.
- NASL Board Of Directors
- LeadingAge of WA Leadership Institute Facilitator
- APTA Productivity Workgroup
- AHCA/NASL Outcomes Workgroup
- AHCA Therapy Policy Advisory Group
- NASL Nominating Committee
- NASL Finance Committee
- AHCA Board of Directors
- Linn Benton CC OTA Program
- George Fox PT Program
- SNF DAC - Skilled Nursing Facility Denials and Appeals Consortium
- Sumner College OTA Program
- OHCA Board of Directors
- Oregon Patient Safety Commission
- Acumentra Health
- OHCA Payment for Services Committee
- Senior Care Pharmacy Coalition
- Managed Healthcare Associates LTC Advisory Board
Our Members are actively involved in 20 Industry associations
We lean on our owner/operator experience and continually share industry updates and best practices with our customers.
We understand workforce challenges and realize this is a battle many providers are facing. That's why we have treatment models of care in place and protect outcomes so our customers don't have to worry about rehab staffing issues. In the event they are experiencing staffing struggles, we've prepared a toolkit to help source, recruit, and retain staff.