As we all take this journey together through the COVID-19 pandemic, many of you have asked what you can do to help support and raise the spirits of facility staff, residents, and patients. We’d like to take a moment to share with you some tangible ways you can do exactly that.
Watch our video from Marquis Companies & Consonus Healthcare CEO, Phil Fogg, to learn of two ways you can help!
What you can do!
- Make a card, write a letter, or draw a picture for our seniors.
- Deliver/mail your creation to a Marquis Companies facility.
- For MAIL: send your art to your local Marquis Companies facility.
- For DROP-OFF: each facility has a designated #SendSeniorsLove drop box located outside the facility’s front door. Place your card inside the box, remembering to keep your art in their paper bags.
- Share videos and pictures of your family making their masterpieces! Either post on Facebook and tag us with #SendSeniorsLove, or email pictures and videos to email@example.com and we’ll share them for you!
While you’re hunkering down and playing it safe in the fight against COVID-19, you can connect virtually with the seniors and staff who are doing the same inside Marquis facilities. Simply take out your phone and make a video for them. Then go to the Virtually Vital community tab under the Marquis Companies Facebook page (www.facebook.com/groups/VirtuallyVital), and post it. Our facility staff will then help residents view and share it.
Not sure about posting to the group? Email them to VirtuallyVital@marquiscompanies.com and we’ll post them for you!
Here are some video ideas for children and families to send to our seniors:
- Do a dance
- Sing a song
- Read a poem
- Tell a joke
- Share a good deed you’ve done.
- Tell us how you’re helping around the house
- Send words of encouragement
- Show us how you’re staying safe and strong