To be eligible to receive the Employee Referral Program Bonus:
- You (the referrer):
- Must be a regular, full-time, part-time or on-call employee of Marquis or Consonus at the time of the referral as well as at the time of the bonus payout date.
- Must submit an Employee Referral Form to your Rehab Director or Area Director for approval.
- Cannot be a Hiring Manager, Director, Administrator, Human Resource Employee, Staffing Coordinator, Corporate Recruiter, Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Controller, or General Manager.
- They (the referral):
- Must be applying for a full-time (30 or more hours a week) or part-time permanent position. Internships are not eligible for this program.
- Please state “Employee Referral” on their application.
- Cannot be a current Marquis or Consonus employee or working at Marquis or Consonus as a contractor or temporary employee.
- Cannot be a prior employee of Marquis or Consonus within the last twenty-four months of the referral date.
The bonuses are paid quarterly after the new employee has been in his/her position for 90 calendar days from hire date, in good standing. If the new employee leaves prior to 90 calendar days, no bonus will be awarded, whether the new employee terminates employment voluntarily or is terminated by the company.
The new employee must be in good standing with a good review at the time of the payout.
For the PRN Conversion bonus, if you are an on-call/PRN therapist and convert to a full-time or part-time or full-time position, you will be eligible for a bonus after 90-days of status change.
When duplicate referral forms are submitted for the same open position, the first referral will receive the bonus award if the eligible referral is hired.
Marquis or Consonus reserves the right to change or cancel this program at any time.